Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rambling Thoughts on my Restday



At last, after 6 loooong days, finally it's my DAY OFF! Grabe, halos matuyuan na ako ng energy sa pagpasok ng 6 days straight. I know, it's not that hard. There are even some who never really had the chance to get a day off even for a day...kaso, I'm not used to that scenario. I prefer have 2 staggered day offs in a week thank two day offs na magkasunod nga but 6 days straight naman. I'm just so happy that besides my 2 restdays, nag leave din ako ng Saturday...so I'll have all the time to check on all of my blogs.

Anyways, I was also had the chance to see PDA (Pinoy Dream Academy) and I saw the episode in which Randy Santiago along with Gino Padilla and Louie Herredia visited the scholars and had a quick voice lesson with them. I was shocked to see Poy, the big girl with big voice. Nakahabol pala siyang makapasok sa loob, actually I was happy. She deserves it! Napanood ko yung unang unang episode ng PDA and I know she's one for the 4 sa waiting list. I even remember nung day na sasabihin na kung sino yung matatanggal and natawag sya...yung katabi niya, which is Jet (the bumbay) doe'snt even console her. Ang yabang nga ng dating ni Jet nun eh, kaso I already spent my precious load for Jet that time kasi akala ko he is not mayabang or hambog. This not a hate post ha, it's just that I am really dissappointed with him... I thought wala syang "ere" and madali syang makasama but hindi pala. He even quit dahil lang namimiss nya yung family nya and iniisip nya kung may kinakain yung mag-anak nya - which is come to think of it, kaya nga dapat mas magstay ka sa loob ng academy is for you to provide food and shelter to your family eh. Hayyy...iba na talaga ang utak ng mga tao ngayon. Why am i so affected by Jet's action? Nah, I'm not. It's just so happen that I does have a friend before na kalahi nya (hahahah!) na feeling ko kaugali nya rin. I thought before that I am already leading him to the light, and yet...nadisappoint nya lang me. Haaaay...It's a good thing I forced myself not to love him, dahil kung nagkataon - kawawa lang ako (me hatred?). AHahahah, emotera talaga. Pinagbuntunan pa si Jet ng PDA eh me hidden agenda naman pala. Ganun talaga.

Anyways, I'm working on another blog and I'm so happy na overwhelming yung response from the readers. Will tell you more about it pag maayos na sya talaga. Also, nawala na naman yung green bars sa toolbar ko, I again has been slapped by master G pero ok lang. Mashakit, pero life must go on...sana lang yung mga opps ko hindi mabawasan please... To my dear readers, thanks for always visiting my site. Good day!



1 nakiemote:

Micawatson said...

ah..ikaw pala text ng text para mkapasok si jet..hahaha

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;