Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mama's Health Update

hi guys! here's an update on what happened to my mom. Actually, she feels better now. Unlike yesterday, she is now slowly regaining her strength. She refused to be confined to a hospital as she said she's been on the hospital all her life (she worked at uerm dietary dept. before). I asked my coach if I could take an Emergency Leave and he said I can for 5 days but I need to present documents showing that my mom is indeed in the hospital. How can I get that since mama does'nt want to be confined. I asked for EL because I am the only one attending and nursing my mom during these tough times and I need to make sure she is ok before I report for work again.I don't know if I would still file for that, but I think I really cant report for work tomorrow...

Lately, I've been thinking of putting up a siomai business. Yeah, siomai would be nice. Since I have relatives having no work and source of income...I might as well do something to help them and having a foodcart business selling siomai would be a nice pick. would you think? I've checked the net and there are plenty of siomai making seminars that teaches entrepreneur how to make and market them...hmmm... I need to give it some more thought and I'll see...

Thanks for you who wishes my mama well and I am still soliciting tons of prayers for her fast recovery. Good Night to Everyone!








2 nakiemote:

edelweiza said...

get well soon to your mom...

re: siomai business, go ahead! i'm a big fan of siomai and im sure lots of people are. i can eat it everyday: breakfast,lunch, merienda,dinner, midngiht snack. :)

edelweiza said...

here's a resource that could possibly make you decide fast on your business plan:

http://www.edelweiza.com/2008/08/royal-business-club-helping-people-is.html

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;