Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get Well Soon Mama!

Mama is not feeling well today. I tried calling her yesterday in our house in Montalban but nobody is answering...I tried calling her in her cellphone because I want to confirm if our gimik at DIVI mall tomorrow will still push through but it is turned off. I usually make sure I call mama at least once a day to ask her how she is feeling... but unfortunately that day - I have no means to speak with her. So off I went to my work which starts at 11:30 pm...during our lunch break, we went to KFC as Ice will treat me and Gherj for Lunch (thanks for the treat Ice!), I received a call from my mom telling me to call her back because she is with my cousin Ate Nelia and they've decided to take her to the hospital. You could just imagine how my heart thumped faster than before as she speaks to me. I don't know how I would react. After she hung up...so many things came into my mind... Is my mom ok? Is she in pain? Is it a serious illness? So I hurriedly called her up in her cellphone and my cousin told me that she will accompany mama to the hospital as she was bleeding. I don't know exactly what she means so I hurriedly asked my coach if I could go on undertime and my ever supportive coach texted me back "Go. Please keep me updated ok?" Thanks Coach! Anyway, off I went to Montalban with Jojo in the middle of a heavy rain and it's good to know that mama decided not to be confined to the hospital as she could now walk and she already revived back her strength and she is now resting at my Tita's place which is just one street away from our house. Mama came with us and we decided to have her examined tomorrow. I hope my mama is fine and the bleeding thing is not an indication of some serious illness. I know in God's grace she will be fine. Please pray for my mom's recovery. Will keep u updated. Thanks!



(thanks for the hearty lunch Aisah Nordjanah Regro!)








1 nakiemote:

churvah said...

i pray for ur mom's fast recovery,sis!

miss u!
hehe..
hanep bahay natin ngaun ah,
eport kung eport.

ingats lagi.

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;