Saturday, July 12, 2008

My New Page

Finally, a customized template! I've been looking for the perfect template for my blog...and ms. carlota made it just the way i like it. I told her I want my blog to have a violet and a pink combination with a header na "pang-emotera ang dating" and here it is! I wish I have the same talent as what she has kasi feel ko talaga magdecorate ng mga blogs ko. I super thank you ms. carlota for making a great design and if anyone of you wants to have a custom made template for your blog, let Ms. Carlota do it for you ... Ms. Carlota, sa uulitin po!


1 nakiemote:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and you are very welcome. It was my pleasure making your layout. Segi sa uulitin wink* Take care.

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;