Saturday, July 19, 2008

Introducing...Paul's Teeth!

We had our shift at 11:30 pm today and it's good that the que allows us to have our lunch together and a meeting afterwards. Lalo na ako, I'm so happy because I even had a coaching session with tl for almost an hour last night! We've talked about my mom, my scorecard (which is 4.15 for the meantime, my highest score ever!) and my application to be transferred to CVG Commonwealth for the Pioneer Account. He said that there is around 70% probability that I would be transferred as I am the third person who actually sent my Letter of Intent to our Senior Operations Manager. I am kind'a excited and a little bit nervous because it would definitely be a new environment...a new set of friends...a new everything! I love change and I'm open any kind of opportunities that come my way. I am not getting any younger and I think it's time to go up in the ladder ... and moving to a new and pioneer account will open a lot of doors of opportunities for anyone who plans to move. I hope and pray that I will get the slot.

Anyways, we ordered 2 boxes of Pizzas @ Yellow Cab. We really had a nice time chatting with our new teammates and we really had the opportunity to bond. We usually are aloof and does'nt really get along well with our new teammates until today in which we had the chance to share our views about certain things. Of course, sino pa ba ang bangka kundi ang super friendly nyong yours truly. I also was able to open up to our new TL as he is really an open minded person.. but of course there is still something in him I can't read. Maybe because of the fact that he was raised and born in the US makes his sense of humor different from ours. Ours kasi eh me pagkajologs and sometime I need to explain pa in English bago sya matawa. Hay, mahirap din talagang magkaroon ng coach na Inglisero...nosebleed!

Here are some of the pictures taken during our lunch break, while eating Pizza @ the pantry...
(first bonding moments with team Paul with Yellow Cab Pizza, yum!)



(with our new teammates..shai, ice, imee, mike, perly, melai and your emotera)


(aba nawili! imee,perly, melai, gherj, emotera, and ice)



(with our poging poging Ingliserong laking states na Coach - Paul Poblador...heads up TL! Galing sa troubleshooting...wala akong masabi!)

I hope this bonding or ours will open doors of friendship among my teammates from Home Networking. Looking forward for more bonding moments like this one....








0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;