Friday, January 08, 2010

Another Weight Loss Program

One of my new years resolution for the year is to lose weight. Almost every year for the past fifteen years, it has always been on the top of my list. I don't know why though it is my obsession to lose almost half of my body weight, I still cant seem to help myself from eating more than what is enough, My metabolism is also too low, I don't move much and most of my time are spent either in front of the television, in front of my computer or in my bed...sleeping. I don't want this kind of feeling anymore. I can't sit and cross my legs comfortably as how most of the girls are doing when they are sitting in a chair wearing skirt...I can't even wear a skirt! I have tried using different types of products on the market that promises good result but most of them failed.My friend Sam, my lesbian friend, who just recently resigned from the office told me about Herbalife. It is a premier nutrition and weight management company that sells out health products that are known to have positive effects on people who want's to lose weight. She said she tried the product for over a week and she can see and feel the difference in her appearance. I can tell she indeed shed a couple of pounds. I would like to try this product too, maybe I'll order one from Sam and check if it will also work for me. Wish me luck!

2 nakiemote:

Nagashiko said...

Wow! I want to try those products too. Ever since I started working in a call center, I started to gain some weight. Argh!

Lemme google Herbalife nao.
-----
By the way, I've linked you already sis. =D

Tine said...

my parents used to sell that way...way back 1990s pa yata. i saw how herbalife worked on their boss. super puayat talaga siya... gamit nia yata ung chocolate drink tsaka ung tablet.. basta un. i love the choco drink. :)

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;