Saturday, October 11, 2008

ON BEING AN ORGANIZED BLOGGER

Hi people! How's everyone! I've been very busy updating my other blogs..but here I am and I am back with a vengeance! LOL. Seriously, my blogging schedule has been messed up and a lot of thing had happened which drained all my energy, but it's a good thing I was able to finally able to schedule my blog posting. Since it's almost Christmas...I spent all my time and energy constructing several "niche" blogs so I could increase my blogging income. I don't expect to earn a lot this month because I did'nt had the time to grab opps but it's okey. What's important is that my "online income" would continue so I could finally achieve my dream of being an entrepreneur and a stay at home professional. I've been dying in anticipation, promise! Anyways, Christmas is fast approaching...how time flies. After Christmas, it would be my 29th birthday...hay. I just hope on my birthday...I could brag about how I was able to manage to live and live for others on those 29 years of my existence. It's a Sunday today and as usual...I am stuck here in my pc instead of going to a church service. I was'nt able to go to a church service for almost 4 years now. My spiritual life is indeed stagnant...but I do hope and pray that one of these days, I can find the right church near our place where I could worship the Lord. But for now, I would just do some Bible reading to feed my soul. Those are just some updates in what's happening in my life right now...expect more updates here. Thanks!

8 nakiemote:

Joy0z said...

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hello Sis.. I just added your site to my list, pls do the same.

Wow! almost 4 years you werent able to go to church? You should try one of these days my dear. You know its good if we are spiritually blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. OO nga pala, I'm a Christian too. I hope you can find a nearby church. Kasi important rin yung Spiritual family.

If you have time, you can learn html by yourself. Madami namang tutorials sa web. Godbless. :)

myles said...

thanks for dropping by sis!
"Blogger Joy0z said...

cheers!"

myles said...

i will sis, will go to church this sunday na. thanks for the encouragement!
"Umma said...
Wow! almost 4 years you werent able to go to church? You should try one of these days my dear. You know its good if we are spiritually blessed."

myles said...

yup i will sis, if I have time. gusto ko talagang matutong magdesign ng website. thanks for dropping by!
"meia said...

If you have time, you can learn html by yourself. Madami namang tutorials sa web. Godbless. :)"

Carlota said...

it sure time flies! parang minamadali ang panahin ano?

Wish you good luck dear. Take care.

myles said...

thanks ms. carlota! thanks for visiting!

"Blogger Carlota said...

it sure time flies! parang minamadali ang panahin ano?

Wish you good luck dear. Take care."

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;