Saturday, January 02, 2010

Chillax Sunday


Just went home from a tiring day at work. After our shift, we went straight to Yoohoo Bar at Metrowalk to unwind, to eat and to console our friend Ice as she just recently lost her ex boyfriend. He died last January 31st due to a motorcycle accident and my friend is still mourning stage. I thought she just wants me and my other friend Melai to console her as she normally just confides to us so I canceled my appointment for today and just chose to spend the day with her as I feel she wants to cry and confide to us. To my surprise, she wants to invite our other teammates and wants to enjoy and laugh instead. I feel that she's already fine and since she already invited our teammates over, I thought of just backing out and proceed with my plan of meeting with my business partner. But my friends wants me to come so there you go, I went with them and spent the day laughing our hearts
out at Metro Walk. We also met two of my teammates there and we really had a good time. I with GK and Tony rode a taxi together on our way home and I just dropped them off at Trinoma.

I met Jojo at Munoz and off we went to Waltermart to purchase this keyboard I'm using right now. I love it! I purchased it for only P295 and I just love the feeling of having to type on a keyboard as smoothly as this. I think I would be inspired to blog on a daily basis again. Bought a class A battery for my Sony Erickson handset used for my PLDT Landline which I use as my business phone and went home very tired but still manage to blog as I want to test if my keyboard is working perfectly fine, and it is! I need to rest now, I still have my shift tomorrow. Btw, I finally was able to give my teammates a gift for New Year. I put in a message on each and every greeting card to make it more personalized and I am glad they all love it.

By the way, Happy New Year to all! May this year be a good year to all of us!

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;