Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Year Without Divine

If my bestfriend is still alive, it would be her 30th birthday...most likely she already have her own family and a child of her own. She would have been a flight stewardess and was able to travel all over the world. But she stopped counting her birhday since she had her 25th...25 years of colorful and adventurous life is what she got.

I miss her, definitely miss her...especially now that our batch just recently had our own facebook page wherein we all could sign in and update each other about what's going on with our lives. I wished we still have her so she can write on our discussion wall and be with us on our reunion next month. I just hope I was able to let her feel that I love her when she was still alive and I know that she is now happy living the life that she deserves... a life without any fear, hurt or pain...

I love you bestfriend. I will still continue to remember you always as promised.. Happy Birthday...

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;