Wednesday, July 02, 2008

im soo excited!



I'll let you take a peek of my soon to be template care of Ms. Carlota. She sent me this header and asked me if i want to change the color combinations and if I have any further instructions...and when I opened the attachment...wow! I fell in love with it in an instant! For me that is the best template for my blog! I love the color combination and of course the "emote picture" in it. I am soo excited! I hope Ms. Carlota could finish the template soon. I can't wait to have a custom template for my 7 other blogs. hahaaha! Here it is!


I LOVE IT!


4 nakiemote:

Mimi said...

Hi Mimi! I really like it too. How sweet of Ms. Carlota to do that with you. She is so talented. By the way, thanks for always visiting my blog. I know I don't have lots of updates and it is kinda boring to visit there hehehe...THANK YOU SO MUCH for your visit. I really appreciate it. I am really busy with school, work and taking care of my family especially with my little one. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers always. Take are. God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Huwaat?! You have seven other blogs?! You are a certified blog-o-monster! Hehe! =)

myles said...

hi mimi! thanks for dropping by dear. no worries, it's nice to have u back. =)

myles said...

hahaha, yeah - 7 other blogs. halata bang kailangang kailangan ng pera? thanks for always visiting Andrew!God Bless!

"andrewPelago said...

Huwaat?! You have seven other blogs?! You are a certified blog-o-monster! Hehe! =)"

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;