Sunday, March 14, 2010

PACQUIAO CLOTTEY FIGHT

Wahhh, I came home at around 11 am the same morning Manny Pacquiao was about to fight Joshua Clottey. It's just so happen that Bayantel cut off our dsl the night before the fight. I immediately called their customer service and the representative told me that the payment I made through EON Card was not reflected on their database and they have no choice but to cut it off. Whatda! Why only now?! Tomorrow would be the Pacquiao Clottey Fight and if they cut off my dsl - it means I have to wait for GMA 7's telecast which
normally last for around 4 hours! I don't want to see BMeg and Motolite's commercial over and over again, not anymore! So just to make sure I would be able to see Pacquiao Clottey Fight through and online stream through Sopcast - I decided to just make an advance payment of 1200 php for my dsl connection early morning yesterday till they figure out what happened to my online payment through my EON card.

When I and my hubby came home, I hurriedly checked if the dsl is already working and praise God, it is! I immediately checked some trusted forumn sites to look for a good channel and unfortunately all the channels that was given was all offline! I kept on searching and all I got was an online streaming site. I don't want to settle to those because there is a big chance that sooner or later, it would be traced and would be offline as well. At last after an hour, I was able to search for a good channel with good reception, only few minutes before the fight and only at that time was I able to relax. LOL, boxing fan ini!




The fight went well though Clottey really didn't take his chance of fighting Pacquiao. He is too careful not to get those deadly hooks from our fighter. It should've been more exciting if Clottey fought the Pacquiao fight. I guess Clottey knew he won't be able to win over Pacquiao so I guess his main goal was to stay awake till the end of the 12th round unlike Ricky Hatton who slept on the 2nd round of their fight. Well, I can't blame Clottey - he is fighting the "Greatest Fighter in the World". Congrats to our hero, Manny

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;