Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Learning SEO

I'm starting to learn few things about SEO. To be honest with you, I already knew some of it because I've worked for a website company for about 3 months but I guess I'm too lazy to try it out on my blogs because I feel that once I jump into it, it would become more and more complicated that I would just end up forgetting it altogether and my effort would just be put to waste. But since Malen sent me an ebook on how to improve search rankings and how to improve adsense earnings and how it greatly improved hers, I thought to myself,
"if this scheme worked on my friend's blogs...i guess it's worth giving it a try". So here I am, spending two hours a day to somehow improve my blogs. I'm still on the beginner level but I'm happy that somehow, everything I've learned about how to improve my statistics now makes sense to me. I just pray this thing would greatly improve my online earnings because to be honest with you, though I'm already working for my blogs for more than two years now..my online income does'nt really had any drastic change. The income is stable, advertisers never fails to give me review jobs but I guess I feel that I could do better than that. I'll update you on what will happen on this mini experiment I have on my earn money at home type of blog and my call center life site on my next posts. For now, I would first watch movie online with my hubby to de-stress myself.

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;