Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jojo's 33rd

Actually his birthday was on the 29th of March but since I had my shift from 10:30 PM to 7:30 AM - we decided to just celebrate it today the 30th. Besides, it's payday today so we can spend some bucks for our "date" hehe. Actually, it's a simple but enjoyable day for both of us. He fetched me at my office in Ortigas and I bought him my gift, two penshoppe shirts at Robinson's Galleria after which, we went to SM North Edsa to eat lunch. We chose SM because it's closer to where we live and it's bigger, thus we can have more stores to check on. Anyways, instead of eating in a formal dine in restaurant, he chose to eat in KFC, of all places. Jojo is a fried chicken addict and he prefer eating chicken every other day. Phew. So kahit na sobrang uyam na
ako sa chicken, I gave in to his request. We ordered KFC bucket meal for lunch! Haha! Since he can't get over it, ayan tinabunan ko sya ng chicken. LOL! We finished almost half of the meal and decided to just take home the rest. I ate one piece and he ate three pieces, wow, that's a lot in one sitting. We strolled along the mall for almost two hours, bought a pair of shoes for myself (ooops) and went home tired but happy. We were supposed to see a movie but we can't find anything worth watching. It's almost 4 pm when I finally was able to get some sleep as my eyes are already tired as I had my shift the night before, got up at around 8PM to cook macaroni. We had our own mini celebration that night and our day ended by watching a very nice movie through dvd, Nine Dead which stars Melissa Joan Hart.

Simple as it may seem but this the life we'd love to live. No complications and with pure contentment filled with love and trust. I cannot ask for more...

Happy Birthday Jojo!

2 nakiemote:

Melai said...

so sweet.. that's the kind of life i want to live also with him :d . simple and happy. i wish you both happiness and blessings always in your relationship. Happy b-day Jojo!

Mark Hoel Yu said...

wow. ang sweet nyo ah. Pakikamusta na lang ako kay Pareng Jojo. hehehe.

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;