Monday, March 15, 2010

Iron Man 2 Trailer

I can't wait to see the Iron Man 2 in theaters. You see, I'm a type who is fond of watching free movies online but when good movies like this comes my way, I really would not mind paying P400 bucks for a movie date. I saw the first Iron Man through a downloaded file on my MP5 player and I must say I really love the story line and the effects in the movie. It's about a genius engineer Tony Stark who suffers a severe heart injury during a kidnapping in which his captors attempt to force him to build a massively destructive weapon. He instead creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. It is the same armor he used to fight against terrorism. I'm so excited to watch the second part of the story, I can't wait!

Here's a the much awaited movie Iron Man 2 Trailer:




0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;