Sunday, February 01, 2009

Starcity Day!

After our shift last Friday, we decided to go to Starcity. It's really not planned, we actually planned of going there Sunday morning - but Mamu informed us that he needs to go back to Agoo on February 1 so we have no choice but to just go with the flow. After a very busy day, grabe a lot of calls talaga...nareskill pa kami one hour bago kami umuwi. phew! Sobrang nakakapagod...buti nalang I am looking forward sa end of shift because kung hindi..hay naku, nasira na ang araw ko. Anyways, after getting our salary - we immediately went to Robinsons Galleria. It's our meeting place and waited for Jojo, Bennie, Mamu and Jon. I called Mamu up and he said Jon just woke up and they will be in Gale within an hour. So we just waited. We met Jojo, then Bennie came after 30 mins followed by Jon and Mamu. We decided to take MRT going to Taft and would just take a cab from Taft to Starcity. It was really a very enjoyable day with my friends. The first ride we tried was the "Star Flyer" - actually, I really don't want to ride that because there is a loop in the end. I don't think I can handle that, but my friends keep on teasing me and finally I gave in. It was a great experience. It's nice that the ride only lasted for barely 2 minutes. I'm fortunate I did'nt tried the "Galaga Ride" because after they tried that, I cant hear anything but complaints. LOL! Next stop was "Gabi ng Lagim" - and of all people, I don't expect my hubby Jojo to say "Labas ng tayo!" Hahaha! We also tried "Surf Dance" - one of the best rides I rode so far in my entire life as well as the ever famous "Bump Car". They also rode "Magic Carpet" but I refused to join as I am already very dizzy. We also saw a "Ballet Presentation" on their mini theatre entitled "High School Musikasayahan..." - Pinoy Version of High School Musical. It's just sad that Jonjon have to leave early since he still have a shift at 10 pm. They tried Ferris Wheel and went back to ride Surf Dance and Star Flyer for the second time. We stayed until closing time at 12 mn and as our finale...we tried the " Wild River". After a very tiring day...they decided to just spend the night with us and we went home very thirsty. We call it a night at around 2 am. It's our way to bid our farewell to our dear friend Mamu as he would leave us for a while to attend to his family's needs. He promised to come back after a month and we all hold on to that promise. Here are some of our wacky pictures during the trip.








































































1 nakiemote:

Anonymous said...

hi Mimi, kamusta ka na?

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;