Monday, February 16, 2009

Got A Digicam and A Ring for Valentines!

I've got a a digicam and a ring for Valentines. Actually, the Sony W120 is my gift for myself (hahaha) and the ring is Jojo's gift. I really want to have a Sony digicam with a wide screen...unlike the previous cam I had which only have 2.0 inch screen for picture viewing. I bought the pink version because the first time I saw it on an online store... I immediately fell in love with it. I purchased it online and met the guy with Imee and Perl @ Megamall after shift. After the transaction, we went straight to Dad's to meet the rest of our teammates... we plan to have a pre-Valentines celebration with their "eat all you can" merienda. It's really worth it...for just P139 you can eat a wide variety of food such as carbonara, palabok, dinuguan, puto, cake, siomai, siopao, lumpiang sariwa among others. It was such an enjoyable experience with the team with Jonjon (Mamu's better half) and Janet (Dee ate who shocked me as she know's all of our name though this is the first time we met her, hahaha). I with Melai, Perl and Jon went straight to greenhills to meet Jojo as Melai planned to buy a new CPU. Unfortunately, there is no stock left for the kind of CPU Melai wants to purchase so we just call it a day at 5:00 PM. Meanwhile, Jojo and I went straight to Greenhills Shopping Center to buy a screen protector and a pouch for my new Camera. Went home past 8:00 PM. On valentines day itself, I was shocked as Jojo gave me a silver ring. It's really not his personality - he would always tell me that since he is giving me all the money he have..I might as well purchase whatever I want to buy for myself instead of asking him to give me a gift. We usually argue about that, of course as a girl, I want to be surprised. But this year, since he is just working at home with our online venture, I really am not expecting anything from him and I was shocked that he took time to buy me this ring. I am so happy and I would never forget this day that though our Valentines is only spent watching a movie, eating out in a not so fancy restaurant and later doing our grocery... we spent it together and I really enjoyed every minute of it. I am so happy that after 4 years of celebrating Valentines together...we are still the same in love couple we used to be. I love you Jojo and I wish to celebrate the next 50 Valentines day with you alone....

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;