Thursday, February 05, 2009

i miss my best buddy

I miss my gayest gayest gayest friend Mamu. I've been without him for almost 2 weeks now and honestly... my day is'nt complete without him. No MAXCAP, no LOGOUTS, no LATES, no RAMPA moment sa break time, no JOKES with LAITAN on the side, no HEART to HEART talk, no LIBREHAN moments, NO ubusan ng kwento MOMENTS sa YM - NO MORE MAMU ON THE FLOOR... who would'nt be sad? It's just good that still have Melai, Perl and Ice to keep me sane through these tough times. I'm counting the days that we'll gonna be with our dear Mamu again and keep the good times alive with our wacky dabarkads! I sooo miss you Mamu!


1 nakiemote:

Nadine Camille said...

Friends are so special..
weee. napabloghop lang po:)

sana makasama nio na nga ulet si prend mo..

:))

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;