Monday, May 11, 2009

A NOT SO ORDINARY MOTHER

It's mother's day again and I would like to take this opportunity to greet all the mothers in the world a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" especially to my dearest mother. Though my mom is really not a typical mother who often says "I love you" to her children or someone who calls them "anak" as a term of endearment...I know through her actions, she really loves us. I am not sure why mama is not they showy type of mother who would normally shows her emotions...maybe because of all the trials she've been through which makes her tough inside and out. Mom fell in love twice and failed twice as well. She managed to be a father and a mother for all of us her 4 children. She rarely spends time with us as she needs to work so we can have something to eat at the end of the day...though she would make it a point to be there for us during special occassions such as our Birthdays, Graduation Days, Christmas and New Year. She is not the typical mom who loves to cook-she only knows a couple of dishes but he specialty would be pinakbet and pancit bihon. She loves gardening and spends most of her time with her hobby. She is jolly and easy to deal with type of person - no wonder she has so many friends and most people wants to be close to her as she transmits positive vibes. She is a blessing not only to me but to hundred more people whose hearts she've touched. She's my mother - not a perfect one -but the best mother I could ever have. If I have to pick the qualities of a mother I would like to have for my own, I would pick all her qualities that made me the way I am right now. I love her so much and I hope I was able to show her how much I appreciate her. Happy Mother's Day Mama!

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;