Monday, May 18, 2009

LOST 10 LBS IN A MONTH!



Unbelievable but true! I am so happy to say that I lost almost 10 lbs from April 20-May 20. I have posted a blog about my previous weight here and it was then around 177 lbs. I have posted another picture of the same weighing scale carrying me - only ten pounds lighter. I am so happy and very excited. After four weeks of drinking 2 boxes of Zhen de Zhou and going to the gym at least 3x a week - my sacrifices paid off. I do now weigh 167 lbs! I know I still have a long way to go in achieving my target weight of 130 lbs but I know in God's grace - I will be able to have the patience and the will in losing these extra weight. Aja!

1 nakiemote:

Anino said...

Dejavu...iyang bigat mo ang rumehistro sa timbangan ko ng pumatong ako dito.

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;