Monday, May 18, 2009

Paul's Teeth Team Lunch




Last Friday, our team had the chance to eat out with our dear TL Paul. It's a very rare chance as our coach don't normally go out with us, which we understand. Its been a tradition for the team to eat out especially after shift during paydays and this payday is not an exemption. We normally do that not just to unwind but to also spend time with each other and bond and I am so glad that TL made it extra special. We ate at Chef de Angelo and most of us ordered a plate of chicken, carbonara, and pizza plus red iced tea. The portions are huge (no wonder why they call their fried chicken Big Bird - LOL) and everybody was surprised to see leftover food on my plate and ate only half of what was served. I don't know why but lately, I just don't feel like eating. Maybe its the effect of Zhen de Zhou which I religiously take 30 minutes before breakfast. The entire experience was great and we were laughing all the time. I am looking forward for every payday not just because of the money we'll gonna get but because I know that I again would have a chance to enjoy a hearty meal with my wonderful teammates. Go go go Paul's Teeth! For more lunch dates to come!

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;