Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Day of Work

Though I really don't approve to it, Jojo finally accepted his sister's offer to help her manage their new catering business. Her "lucky" sister-who married a former Congressman and a Chinese businessman-decided to put up her own catering business and hired Jojo as her assistant. Call me selfish but I would prefer Jojo to be a stay at home professional than to again accept a job that would require him 8 hours of his time. Though he is still making money for us doing online jobs and helping me through my blogs...he feels he is not contributing enough to our finances so he decided to finally take his sister's offer. He will be supervising 3 staff plus the cook in the morning till afternoon and her sister will be the one to take over on the 2nd part of the shift. Actually, I agreed to his plan only after realizing that it would also be convenient for both of us...I work at 4am to 1pm and he would be working from 6am to 3pm plus their branch is just within Munoz area so time would not be a problem for us. I agreed to his plan because I know, though he is not complaining, that he also wants to have a life of his own. He knows that he is the Man of the House and he should be the one to provide for us. I am very proud of my husband...I can't ask for more...

1 nakiemote:

ruthie said...

What do you mean husband????

Husband and wife na kyo????

Di mo naman kami binabalitaan!!!!

Miss you na MIMI!

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;