Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The New and Improved Sandara Park

My friend and officemate pretty Dianne aka Dara asked me through our usual lunch chitchat if I've already seen the latest video she've posted on her multiply account. Since I rarely check my multiply, friendster and facebook account - I really don't have any idea on what it's all about. Through her voice, I can hear excitement and pride and she enthusiastically talked about Sandara Park. She said Sandara already made it big in Korea and now a Superstar. She also said Sandara (or Dara) in now a part of a newly launched girl band named 2NE1. She said Sandara was transformed into a total performer who knows how to act, sing and dance. I really can't believe it. The Sandara Park I've known was a teenage superstar here in the Philippines who does'nt have a talent. I once saw her movie with her former boyfriend Joseph Bitangcol "The Lucky Ones" and though the entire movie is really funny - I was'nt able to notice Sandara's acting at all. She is really persuading me to take a look at it and just to please her (sorry Dee, hehe), I promised to take a look at it once I got home. And true enough , I was amazed on what I saw. I never thought the Sandara Park I've known through the Philippine local television would transform into what she is right now. See for yourself and let me know what you think. Is'nt she pretty?!




BIGBANG 2NE1 - Lollipop




FIRE STREET VERSION

4 nakiemote:

Liza said...

Wow, good for her. I've always wondered what happened to the girl.

Good to see you back sis. :)

DebbieDana said...

That's goood for her...I thought when she left the Philippines, that's already the end of her short lived "career" here.

Thanks for the visit sis..


Debbie :)

carlota said...

wow- Love the new Sandara Park. Thanks for the update and for stopping by sis. Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!! www.emotera.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. All the best.

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;