Thursday, July 09, 2009

Good News!

Good day everyone! Well, I know, I know. I promised to blog about current events but I was'nt able to blog for almost a month now! It's because of the pressures of my job, yeah, lately things are not going very well in the office. I would blog about it some other time but for now I am so excited to tell you that my sister already asked me to look for a house! Yup, we would soon move to a bigger and better house hopefully by next year. My mother would accompany me in looking for one next week. My sister, who is now working abroad, asked me to take care of her belongings here on her rented apartment since her whole family was granted with permanent residency status in Singapore. I am so fortunate to have a sister like her since she gave me permission to use everything in the house such as her Television, Audio Component, Cookwares, Refrigerator, Bedding Sets, Sofa etc. I'm so lucky to have her and hopefully I can be able to repay all her kindness to me.

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;