Sunday, July 19, 2009

Congrats Kuya!

Kuya got married (again? haha!) last July 11! The Christian Wedding happened @ Dad's SM Megamall at around 6:00 PM. As you all know, my eldest brother had his first marriage annulled just last year from his first wife - my ex sister in law. They got married at the age of 16 so I think it is one of the reasons why their first marriage has been annulled along with sooo many reasons I'd rather keep to our family's baul.hehe. And would you believe, he married my used to be classmate in one of my Kuya's classes about PC Assembly. Kuya was a department head/ instructor in one of the best technical school in the country and one of their privileges is to have one relative enroll under their technical course for free. I happen to be the lucky relative hehe! I never thought that my classmate - a used to be "manang" as we call her would bloom into a beautiful woman and will soon be married to my brother. Im so happy for both of them. My new sister in law is kind, gentle, giving and even my nieces love her because of her kind spirit. Haay, Im happy that they are now one and is now officially husband and wife.

The ceremony was very solemn, I never thought that one can get married @ Megamall. Hahaha! I hosted the ceremony along with the bride's sister Ate Grace. Since I hosted the occassion, I was'nt really able to enjoy the "eat all you can buffet" and I missed eating shrimp, crab, sushi and the lechon biik as I need to go back and forth from the table to the stage. Just thinking about those food I missed made me salivate with hunger. Waaaahhhh!!!

Here are some of the memorable part of the wedding. Congrats ulit!

With my nieces Liezl and Joshua - Kuya's daughters

Planning about the Ceremony

The Emcees

The Groom and The Bride

"You may now kiss the bride" Yehey!

With the Grooms Mother and Sister

With My Kuya's Closest Family




2 nakiemote:

malensky said...

mimiiiiiii!! miss na kita! kita naman tayo oi! nag bday na si ruty. ang ganda ganda mo. sushality. blonde beauty este copper beauty pala hehehe

mwaahhh congrats to kuya edwin. shucks anlaki na ni joshua!

myles said...

malensky! waaah! sige sige. papapayat pa ako gurl...malapit na alam mo bang nasa organizer ko na october 2009 papakita na ako sa inyo ni ruth. hahaha! totoo yan, promise. I will see you gurls come October. Bonggang bongga!

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;