Monday, April 13, 2009

For My Future Baby

Lately I feel so tired and I am always sleepy. I don't know why. I don't think I am pregnant as I just got my period last week...what I am thinking is that it has something to do with my weight. I am now weighing almost 170 lbs and this is the heaviest I've been in my entire life. I don't like my body, I don't like myself with this body...that's why I've decided to enroll myself in a gym. I will do this not just for myself but also for my future baby. I want to be a mother hopefully next year and it would be hard for my baby (to be) if he would be living inside his mother's fat tummy for 9 months. I want to do this, I need to do this. I know I can lose these extra 40 lbs I have this year. Wish me luck!

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;