Monday, April 20, 2009

Single and Searching

My friend Melai just came from a short vacation and she called me on my cel just to inform me that she do have something for me. I sooo love this girl. She is a kind of friend I intend to keep in my life forever. I just have one prayer for her because until now, she is still searching for her soulmate..and since she is like a sister to me, I feel that what concerns her concerns me too that's why I am always looking for ways for her to meet new friends. One time, I told her about miami singles , a portal for Miami girls and guys who are searching love on the net. It's an easy to use site which lets you create free profile and let you upload photos, let you send instant messages and even join Audio/video chatroom among others. It's the best site for people looking for their soulmates in Miami. I hope she can find the love of her life through that site.

*brought to you by miamisingles.com*

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;