Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day of Workout

I did it! At last, I've made the hardest first step! I with my friend Mamu had our workout a while ago and I may say... I feel good! We met at around 2 PM because Mamu is late! I am already inside the bus thinking he won't come to our meeting place but thank God he texted me saying he is already on his way so I hurriedly went out of the bus and waited for him at Robinsons Galleria. Worked on the treadmill for 30 minutes but since the gym is already full packed - we decided to just stay at the sauna room for another 30 minutes. After the workout, my friend paid for our dinner @ Maxs. We ordered a very light meal, batchoy and calamansi juice. I really felt refreshed and I would definitely make it a point to go to the gym at least 3x a week. Lord help me.

PS:
I am now currently weighing 180 lbs...I hope I can lose these extra 50 lbs I have. I know it's almost impossible to make it in 3 months but I am still praying. Wish me luck!

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;