Monday, December 24, 2007

I've eaten so much last night!

I cant believe it! I've eaten so much last Christmas Eve! Oh my! Well this is what happened, since my shift is from 9pm to 6am - I've already prepared myself that I will not partake of the much awaited Noche Buena Feast since I need to go to work. I already told myself that maybe this is a blessing in disguise since I will not be tempted to eat so much since the tempting cake site...but unfortunately all my plans are smashed into pieces as Convergy's gave us a treat of Sugpo, Carbonara, Lechon with Manok, Lumpia and various viands overflowing serving of desserts. Wow! I know that in times like this - I need to hold on my plan and I need not give in to my urges...but I can't help it! I just told myself that since it's Christmas - I will just give in, but just for this time...(never ending excuses!) I hate myself especially in situations like this, my will power is pulling me down and my hopes are slowly fading away... I don't know if I can still make it....but one thing is certain, If I continue to be like this - I mean being someone not sticking to the original plan, I know I will just continue to hate myself and my self esteem will definitely drop drastically! Hopefully come 2008 - everything will change...

By the way, my Christmas is just fine , though I was'nt able to spend Christmas Eve with Jojo - he still managed to fetch me right after my shift and we had an early morning breakfast at Mcdo. We also had a videoke session all morning at our place... Simple things like that with Jojo always makes my day...with him,My Christmas is not really bad after all.


<---pahabol--->

Gherj posing in front of the food table after a heavy meal.... Thanks Convergys for a superb feast, kabusog grabe!

1 nakiemote:

viola1990 said...

I've seen the message you left in my cbox. Yeah, it would be fun to exchange links.

http://viola1990.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;