Sunday, December 02, 2007

I need to fit in...

I've checked my photo album last week and I was able to see my old pictures (2 to 3 years back). Oh no, i cant believe its me...Before i can even wear a mini skirt even though Im already 130-140 lbs . And at that time,I thought of my self as obese! Im really so pissed, if I only knew I should have worn all the clothes while I still can. Now, they are stuck in my drawer...waiting forever to be worn again by me. (sigh)


Anyway, its not too late I know...I already have a plan. This December - right after I receive my 13th month pay, Ill gonna buy little machine called body slender...I saw an ad about that in Channel 13. This is a little machine that promises to help you out lose weight in an average of 5 lbs per month. As of now, Im kinda excited about this,,,Here's how it looks like:

All you need to do is to step on the pedals - one foot at a time.Once you're standing firmly on the Body Slender, just lean and balance yourself from one side to the other. As you're doing this, your entire body - from your legs to your abs - gets a total and complete workout! Sounds good! I can do that maybe after I took my lunch and while Im watching my favorite noontime show! Here in the Philippines it costs at around php 3000 ( about $70), but Ill still gonna research about it in Google to check if I could purchase it else where - maybe on ebay or somewhere else.

For now, at least, I'm progressing in my plan to lose these extra pounds!That's it for now, actually, I wrote this blog to pour out my sentiments especialy with regards to inequality between fat and thin...(I'm not really against thin people though), its just so happen that there's a big gap between the two...with regards to love, opportunities and status quo...fat people are associated with being undiciplined and lacks self control while thin people are often referred to as determined and competitive. Did'nt these people know that our body structure is defined with a combination of a lot of things? Be it genes that you acquired from your parents, diseases, andsocial influences. We should not be blamed for being fat...but for the sake offeeling the feeling that I belong again, I intend to do this. I want to belong again in the society that only "thin" people are considered normal...

1 nakiemote:

Anonymous said...

Did you buy one already? Did it work? I'm planning to buy one also..

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;