Wednesday, December 19, 2007

routinary...

I made this blog so that I could inspire others to lose weight as well. I want to have a daily note on how I work hard just to lose these extra pounds I have...but till now, exactly 32 days after I wrote my first entry...I still have'nt started. I still eat dinner (having 2 cups of that fattening white rice) , I still ride a tricycle instead of just plainly walk to and from the office, I still ride the elevator instead of taking the ladder and I still sleep minimum of 8 hours a day after a heavy lunch! OMG! How can I ever do it? I'm struggling, really....seems like I am just wasting my time pouring out my thoughts into this without having a real goal and without having the patience and the will to turn this thoughts into reality...I cant go on like this...I need a drastic change...and this time it must be a for real...

1 nakiemote:

reyna elena said...

HEHEHEHE!!!! SIGE! REMIND MO PA AKO! HAHAHA!!!! I have this TO DO list that's I can't seem to do forever! one of them is Go to the Gym. Ewan! hahaha

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;