Saturday, April 10, 2010

PO5 GRAND LAUNCH

Goodbye to boring Sunday afternoon as TV5 just recently launched their new variety show that would match abs-cbn's ASAP and gma 7's Party Pilipinas. The show is entitled PO5 or Party On Five would be TV5's newest show which is hosted by Lucy Torres-Gomez, Ryan Agoncillo, JC De Vera, John Estrada and Alex Gonzaga. It is a game musical variety show that would definitely rock our Sunday afternoon. What I love about the pilot episode was the dancing competition between former child superstars Lady Lee and LA Lopez. Lucy Torres incorporates the concept of her former show "Shall We Dance" on the said segment. I love how the bubbly IC Mendoza and Rufa Mi interviewed their tv viewers at home. What I love most about this show is that Ryan Agoncillo hosts the said program which gave the show a touch of class. Since I saw the pilot episode of PO5, I immediately became a fan!

I really love TV5 shows especially the four all new Koreanovelas namely "My Wife is a Superwoman", "First Wives Club". "Smile Honey", and "High Kick" and the newest show of Amy Perez "Face to Face" which is the pinoy version of my favorite "The Jerry Springer Show" of Solar TV. Paganda ng paganda indeed ang shows ng TV5.

Goodluck to Kapatid Network and more power to TV5!

1 nakiemote:

Maria Magcauaus said...

reminded me of party of five. that's where j love hewitt first came to stardom if im not mistaken.

My Virtual Playground

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;