Thursday, April 29, 2010

May God Direct My Path

In August, everything will change. I will then tie a knot with the best man I've ever known. We'll finally start a family and hopefully live happily ever after. I am excited and at the same time worried, I know it would be different. I would now be a wife and would need to be under her husband's authority. I would also soon would be a mother and till now, I'm not so sure if I am worthy to be a mom and if I could live up to be one. I believe this is the right thing to do and I really hope I can cope up to be a loving, caring wife and mother to my soon to be family.

Phew, enough of those drama. I still have three months to make decide but for now, I would like to tell you something about an immediate plan of ours. We would finally get a house of our own. I guess you already know that after one and a half years...I would be resigning from my current job and would start working as a full time blogger and in relation to that plan, we would be getting our new home. My mom would accompany us next month to a newly build subdivision near her house and based from what I see through online forumns and websites, I can tell that it's a good community. Have already made plans on what to do to the house. I would like to have it painted pink, white and brown just like the current paint color of our current house. I would have it decorated with led rope light. Those led rope lights can illuminate dark corners of the house and could set a dreamy or romantic mood. Oh I can now imagine how good the house would look with those led rope lightning!

I pray God would approve to this plan and I believe He will direct my path -I hope I can bless Him with my life...

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;