Monday, July 12, 2010

Changes

I've been out of the office for almost 8 days now because of sore eyes. In as much as I want to render OT, I still have this red thing in my eyes so I guess I won't be able to do that anymore. It's been quite boring since I've been out of the office. It's really sad being alone, I tend to recall all the good memories we had together. For almost 6 years he's been my kane... it's been like this for so long, I can't recall walking without it anymore. I guess I need to learn those baby steps again so I can go on with my life without him. I would try to go to the gym later so I could distract myself from thinking about him. I just hope my eyes would heal as soon as possible. Actually I don't even know if I still have sore eyes...maybe my eyes are still red because of crying.

I tried doing stuff I wasn't able to do before. I do now have the luxury of time writing! I can now do beading accessories and can now read those books I like to read. I can now go to the gym and hang out with friends anytime. It would be a drastic change I know but I need to go through this to be able to cope up with loneliness.

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;