Saturday, August 29, 2009

Everything For His Child

My soon to be sister in law Ate Melody sent me this touching and warm story of a man and his son... It's so touching that I cant control my tears from flowing as the story reminds me of God's goodness to my life. I have'nt been in a church service for four years now and I really miss my fellowship with the Lord. I hope and pray that I would have the courage to go back to Him and revive back the passion I have before when all I think about is to please the Him in everything I put my hands on. Here's an incredible video about the relationship between a father and son.... and God's relationship with us...


AWESOME DAD

A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?'...

The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'.....

They went on to complete the marathon together.

Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying

'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together....



One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.'
To which, his father said 'Yes' .

For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever.

The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer)

ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending

with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the BigIsland.

Father and son went on to complete the race together. View this:








You are the child and God is the father... no matter how tough the road is and how dreams sometimes seems impossible for us to achieve...remember that God is always there to push you, to hold you, and to carry you especially if the burden is too much for us to take.... You can't doubt His promises...besides He've already proved how much He loves you...right at the cross....




1 nakiemote:

jason said...

i was so touched by this. thanks for sharing this myles! sobrang nainspire ako! good morning!

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;