Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've Got A Flu!

It's been a week since I last posted here about whats going on in my life...unfortunately, wala pang kwenta yung post na yun. I just wrote an entry telling you guys that I am bored. Haaaay, my days lately has always been like that... boring, monotonous, stagnant... though I wan't to add some spice to it, it's always unsuccessful. Last week should've been a perfect time for socializing and going out of my box because I was given 4 long days of vacation...actually 3 of those are my restdays and 1 is a part of my vacation leave. Unfortunately, I had a flu on the very first day of my "supposed" vacation and had been on bed rest for four more days. ang saklap diba. I really feel chilling pain in my bones which made it hard for me to even stand on my own... But it's okey. That week of pain and suffering made me realize how much my family loves me. My parents, who are already separated both came to my place to check how I was. My eldest brother as well as my sister who is now based in Singapore also called to make sure I am ok. My kuya - who is the black sheep in the family supposedly - also asked me how I am feeling - and that for me is really a great surprise. My Jojo, who never left me and attended to ALL as in ALL of my needs, was really patient and took good care of me. I don't have any other choice but to make sure I get well very soon as I don't want to give such burden to my family because of my condition. This experience is indeed a blessing in disguise as I was able to feel that though my family is not that close anymore especially now that we all have our own family...we still take time to check on each other especially in times of trials and pain. Thank you Lord for my family and thank you for the gift of healing. Amen.







0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;