Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Soooo Lazy...

I don't want to post anything today. Actually, for the past few days... I only posted one entry on my other blog. I just don't feel like blogging today (but I still did, heheheh). I just feel so lazy. Actually today is my restday, my mom and my boyfriend decided to go to SM North today for some window shopping and we'll also gonna buy our weekly grocery...but for some reason, I backed out. I really don't feel like going out and instead I reunited with my bed and pillow - my bestfriends at those times I really don't feel like doing anything. Since we moved at my sister's place (my sister and her family already migrated to Singapore and asked us to take care of her house) - I don't want to go out anymore. So I was left alone in the house, sleeping, while they enjoy themselves shopping and strolling @ SM. Wala rin, I woke up at around 9 pm and instead of working on my blogs and grabbing opportunities...I was struck on my pc sound tripping and looking for downloads... huhuhu. My creative (?) juice is not flowing today... nooooh! It can't be.

Maybe there will really come a time that you'll gonna temporarily lose your interest to blog, maybe this will last for a couple of days...I just hope I can still revive back my appetite for blogging. (btw, my appetite for food is still intact, hahaha!) I have no more to say... I will just update you once I already have the feel to blog again. I would sleep (again..) - nothing better to do. Ciao!


0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;