Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Room Had a Face Lift

Just recently, I saw one of my friends photos through Facebook and one picture caught my attention. She posted a picture of her room and I must admit, I got envious on how she manage to make it very organized. Her room is quite small but she still was able to decorate it with things she herself made such as a personalized picture frames, a large cork board with small key chains I believe she received from friends and personalized boxes which houses her personal stuff. I was stunned on how she arrange her things very neatly and how she makes such small room look bigger. It so cozy and very cute. I love it!

Because of that, I was inspired to arrange my room as well. Hehe, though I know I won't be able to have the look of my friends' room - at least I was able to get rid of those dirt under my bed. LOL. Speaking of bed, my bed is sooo big, it eats up almost half of my room space. Well, my sister is the one who bought this so I have no choice but if she would allow me, I would like to buy one of those big Bunk Beds I saw online. It will only not only do wonders on my room because of it's small stature but it will create more drama into it. Though I know I'm too old to want to have a bunk bed...I still want it! Haha! Here's a peek of the improved version of my room...


I just changed the location of the tv set and the cabinet...it was originally on the right side...

the bed too...it was on the other side of the room...

i made a collage of my friends pictures with me...i suddenly missed them all especially Ruth and Malen




0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;