Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bonding With Dear Liezl

I've had a bonding moment with my dear niece Liezl. She came to the house because she wants to know how to earn money online through blogging. I told her that Jojo makes money through surveys and Paid to Click sites as well. My niece really have a lot of talents - I've read some of her blogs and I may say my blogs are nothing compared to hers so I really thing she would make it big if she would try monetizing her sites as well. After some blogging sessions, we had a DVD Marathon with dear mother. She spent the whole day at home and decided to just spend the night with us. I am really happy that we were able to spend some quality time together after five long years. I hope we would be able to continue having bonding moments such as this one again.

1 nakiemote:

Unknown said...

ang galing naman ng pamangkin mo...she's so matured and wise to think about making money at her young age.

nakarating din dito sis, sa tagal ng panahon...hehe..

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;