Tuesday, February 26, 2008

interesting blog!

Just recently received this award from Bluedreamer - thanks Bro! This is my second award ever! I've been blogging for almost 4 years now using my other website i am emotera and only now did i know that such awards "chorva" exists in the blogosphere! Most likely its because I kept my blog to myself and never really cared socializing with my fellow bloggers since most of my entries there are soooo personal. Never knew having online friends would bring such happiness to my life but I am so blessed that I was now able to have my own space in the blogging world (better late than never, divah?!). Thank you so much to everyone and hoping for a beautiful and lasting friendship ahead! Cheers!


(salamat, salamat, salamat! Inggit ako - I'll try to learn about photoshop and will give out awards soon also. hehehe! God Bless everyone! )



8 nakiemote:

PINAY MOMMY said...

hello there! you have a very interesting blog indeed.

www.pinaymommyonline.com

Micawatson said...

yeah..your blog is interesting

myles said...

hi ruby! thanks for visiting my site and thanks for your kind words...=)

"Blogger Mommy Ruby said...
hello there! you have a very interesting blog indeed."

myles said...

hi mica - thanks for always visiting my site and for always being supportive. God Bless you...
"Blogger Noemi "Mica" Watson said...
yeah..your blog is interesting"

Princess Adams said...

congrats sister! you deserve it. meron din me ganyan. cheers :)

bluedreamer27 said...

hello gheeeh thanks for accepting my award keep it up emotera keep soaring

Anonymous said...

hi there, tama na emote hihihi pick up your award here http://aveeandy.com/

desperateblogger said...

hi! got a tag for you

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;