Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My 32nd Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday, right after my shift...me and hubby headed to Montalban to celebrate my birthday and to also take a glimpse of our new home. I took a time off from work so we could celebrate it the day after which is a Sunday. The original plan was to go to Church first and then check on the house but the plan changed and we just strolled around the village at around 6am. As what we previously do, we stroll around Villa Anna Maria, a subdivision close to where my mom lives and a village where my cousin's house now stands. Then at around 11 am, I along with the whole gang headed to Robinsons Montalban and ate lunch at Jollibee. It's my little nephew Empoy's favorite hang out and we ordered him Chicken Joy and Ice Cream. It's nice to see him smile and having fun with me and my mom. Rarely did my brother Elmer allows him to mingle with us for some reason. Maybe it's because of his deep hatred with my mom. Anyways, after our hearty lunch we let little Empoy play at Fun Drive Playhouse. It's a huge playground for toddlers and they charges P100/hour. While Empoy enjoys his stay at the Fun House, me and hubby played Racing Car at Worlds of Fun. We're addicted to that because we are hoping to buy a nice little car hopefully before the year ends. Well, I am still thinking on how we could get the money to afford such car but my hopes are high and I know that God will give us our heart's desires. After about over an hour, we came to fetch Empoy but since it's already over an hour since we left, we need to extend his stay which is a good thing as we were able to take some pictures with him. Here's some of our souvenir pics with empoy on my birthday celebration:



After the fun and play, we've decided to eat pizza on a local pizza store which also offers cheap ice cream. So off we went and tried that but were not pleased with the taste. We picked the bacon and muschroom pizza but they haven't put in much stuff into it. But the Ice Cream is fine, the taste is okey for a P20 cup. My sister Ems who is working in Singapore texted while were eating saying Mom can now withdraw her allowance from her so mom decided that we go to the grocery store and buy food for our dinner.

I really had a great time with my family and of course with my hubby. Though I only had this simple celebration, it really means a lot to me. I hope we could stay like this forever.

0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;