Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V Day!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I hope everyone is happy celebrating this special day with their loved ones. If you are single, I hope you were able to say your "I Love You's" to your parents, siblings and friends. I would like to post a wonderful song that made me cry this Valentines Day after watching "The Wedding Planner" earlier. I know, though my hubby would not be able to give me all the material things this world could offer me...I know it would be the same face I would wake up with for the next 50 years of my life. I love you baby and you know that with you... I can't ask for more...



GROW OLD WITH YOU

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you





0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;