Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!



Happy new year to all of you guys! Indeed 2008 has been a great year for me. I received sooo many blessings last year including our house, our health, our finances and most of all I was able to meet good friends. I spent Christmas with my good friends Melai, Perl and my sisterette Mamu. We agreed to celebrate Christmas at our house since their families are all in the province and they don't have families here in Manila. The plan was already furnished, we will all go to our place after shift with Dianne when Melai suddenly disappeared. We went to Robinsons hoping she would follow us there but she was nowhere to be found. I texted and even called her to know where she is but the phone was off. Nobody wants to go back to the office to check if Melai is still around so I volunteered. I hurriedly went back to the office, carefully checking each floor but no shadow of Melai was found. I gave up. Then we suddenly received a text message from her saying she cant come because of an important matter that she needs to address before the day ends. Honestly I was hurt. Why would she do such a foolish act? Leading us on...making us believe she would join but leaving us all just like this. Though we were deeply hurt, Perl and Mamu still continued with the plan along with Dianne. Our trip home was a disaster. There are a lot of people in Munoz Market and we thought we would not able to pass by them...luckily we did. The celebration was fun but we still insist on contacting Melai as Dianne will not spend the night with us. Luckily, Melai answered the call. She was crying. My heart melt as I listen to her explanation. I was touched. I need not elaborate why she decided to leave us like that...though I don't agree on what she did...I can't blame her for feeling that way...and I love her more because of that. Right there and then, I demanded that she still come. I don't want her to be alone in Christmas eve....and Im happy she did! My Christmas this year is a combination of Comedy and Drama...but I may say I am happy that I was able to spend it with people I love.

Here's some of our Christmas Pics:
































My new year was spent in Montalban...my mother's house. Actually, our new year is not that happy anymore since Kuya Edwin's family will be spending their new year with his wife and Kuya Elmer will go to his daughter's house with our angel Empoy to spend the new year. As you all know, my sister's family already migrated to Singapore so Mama was left with noone besides me and Jojo. Actually, our new year was not that bad. Since I came from morning shift...I slept till 11:30 pm while Mama is preparing our Media Noche. It's a simple yet memorable New Year for us. The food is more than enough for 3 people as in hehehe. We just spent January 1 itself at our place where Kuya Edwin's family also came to celebrate the day with us. Just saw a very touching movie - "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith on DVD.


Here's some of our New Year Pics:































Thank you Lord for a very fruitful 2008 and I speak out blessings, health and love this 2009 onwards. Happy New Year everyone!



0 nakiemote:

Post a Comment

thanks sa pakikiemote friendship...balik ka ha...

 
;